- Submit your books for sale by filling out a Used Curriculum Sale Form on-line.
- Follow the instructions on the form. Please list the book TITLE (as written in the CDCS Curriculum List) and PRICE.
- Please list the uniform piece that you are wanting to sell or gift. Make sure that the pieces you are selling are within the uniform guidelines. Note the size of each piece specifying if it is a youth or adult size.
- Price items in DOLLAR or 25 CENT increments.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your form is submitted.
- Submissions are due by Sunday, May 9th at midnight.
- The list of items for sale will be compiled and made available to all CDCS families on Monday, May 10th.
- Buyers will contact you directly via e-mail to purchase curriculum. Once your item has sold, you will have to respond to all other inquires to let them know the item is sold.
- Buyers and Sellers will be responsible for exchanging products and payments in a way that adheres to the current public safety guidelines.
What Can You Sell:
- Any curriculum on the current Coram Deo book list
- Any science or history books that will be used in upcoming years (i.e. MOH, SoW, AIG, Apologia, etc.)
- Any literature books (novels, readers, classics, etc.)
- Any uniform pieces that are in good condition and that currently follow the uniform guidelines.